Just an outfit post

I've noticed that the majority of my posts have been very wordy lately, so if you're thinking the same and saying "Shut up and show me some pretty pictures!" in your head or even aloud [you crazy!], then this post is for you.



This is my absolute favourite dress of late - especially on days when I'm not satisfied with the sun. It was one of the items from that crazy sale I was telling you all about here!





Also, this is a quirky looking spider that I found attached to the crotch of my dress, argh! I promptly flicked him onto the ground (out of alarm, sorry little guy) and then he was just chillin', cruising along like no amount of rejection gets to him.



Cool, hey?

xZ

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts and love here.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog. :)

xZ