Smells like springtime









A cheeky match-up between my nails and bra.

I'm kidding myself if I believe it's even close to spring - Margaret River has been pretty cold and dreary lately, but that said, we had some amazing weather on the weekend.
I was inspired to wear a floral dress from Modcloth, available here, and even made myself a flower crown in my hair.
It's super easy to do - just make two plaits at the front of your hair, and bring them around to connect at the back. Secure them with bobby pins and then just poke some flowers in the plaits. 

I ended up putting white floral stockings and boots on, but for a while, it felt like a floaty, free spring day.

xZ


1 comment :

  1. Gosh I take good photos. And make a stunning daughter :P. xx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to share your thoughts and love here.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog. :)

xZ