When my camera does trippy things...

A completely unedited photo: my Panasonic Lumix tends to experience quite a lot of system errors and the need to 'switch camera off and on', and this is the result I find after I switch it back on again.

Off to a family barbie down the road. After a day in my pyjamas, I thought I'd better spend a little of New Years Day feeling refreshed and deodorised!


First time wearing this dress (a bargain from "Tarjay"*), and actually one of the first maxi dresses I've ever worn. Before now I've always sworn I'm too short for them? But suddenly, in one shopping trip, I now own three.






[Wearing: *Target maxi dress, Factorie faux leather jacket, custom sandals from Vietnam, glass ring from a market, Forever New clutch]

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts and love here.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog. :)

xZ