What I wore...

Don't know about you, but I love what can come out of an emergency clothing crisis. On one unexpectedly hot day last year, I realised that I had only packed winter clothing for my week at Uni in good old Adelaide town. I thus had to raid all wardrobes in my grandparents' home, and I came across this stunner of a watermelon shirt! I had guessed at the time that it used to belong to my aunty, but nup, wrong! Actual fact, my dad used to get around in it.
I dig it for the subtle yet still very outdated print (sorry you can't see it in pics) & the on-trend 'coral' colour. (I will continue to call it watermelon - I even matched it with my juice!)






[vintage shirt, Miss Shop jeans, Target crochet vest, Forever New flats, Big W belt, necklace watch from a newish jewelry store in Rundle St that I can't remember the name of...]

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts and love here.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog. :)

xZ