Feast your eyes on festival fashion

So. Don't think I'm weak, and don't sigh in disappointment when you read the following sentence...:
I saw SO many outfits at Southbound that I wanted to photograph and post here...but...
Sadly, I didn't have the guts to whip out my mobile and get sneaky shots of the backs of girls in front of me.... it really screams "CREEP!" doesn't it? So I should be forgiven. (:

Instead I'm going to post some summer festival looks I hunted down over the net. Enjoy!


















I love summer festival wear, and would happily rock that style all year long. A few of the main 'looks' I spotted were
- pretty lacy or printed dresses with grungy boots
- rock inspired tees tucked into girly skirts with chunky belts
- printed playsuits and pretty brown sandals
- high waisted shorts paired with cropped bustiers
- heaps of quirky sunglasses
- and tons of flower headbands!


What's your favourite festival look?
And better yet, what's your favourite festival to go to? We love music!!

Until next time, xZ

Note: [none of these photos are mine. individual sources include - lookbook.com, stereosonic.com.au, fashionfame.com, vogue.co.uk, misscuti3pie.blogspot.com, & chictopia.com]

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts and love here.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog. :)

xZ