Lately I've been...



















1. Wearing big bows in my hair, even on stormy days.
2. Admiring the cool things in my boyfriend's room, including his fish-like skateboard.
3. Trying to save. Trying really hard.
4. Enjoying relaxing days with my boyfriend, who cooks a killer breakfast.
5. Having fun setting up surprises on my second-ever official Valentines Day.
6. BEING surprised with an amazing home-cooked meal of Moroccan lamb with sparkling strawberry wine.

7. Planning more appropriate and nice workwear following an incident where I rocked up in cut-off jeans and Converse. Yeah.
8. Making manky beer bottles a beautiful feature.
9. Loving my dogs, Jaz and Bowie.
10. Reporting on beer festivals with my good friend Jess and trying to not get drunk from all the free samples.




xZ





No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts and love here.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog. :)

xZ