Festival time again














Southbound came and went on the weekend, with a massive two days of AMAZING acts - I couldn't believe how sweet the line-up was.

Highlights were Bombay Bicycle Club, Flume, SBTRKT, DJ Alison Wonderland and Totally Enormous Extinct Dinosaurs, mainly because I loved dancing like a hoon to them all.
I would have liked to have included San Cisco, but I watched them (apparently) without being able to remember much :\. As you do at festivals.

It's crazy that it's been a whole year since the last Southbound (read last year's post here and my tale of working at the festival gates here).
I went with a totally different group of people this time - my best friends from SA who traveled over to visit me, and my boy-'friend', Nick. :)

With the first festival for the summer ticked off, it's time to look forward to Big Day Out, Laneway and Soundwave - got all my tickets already and I'm keeeeen.

Which is your favourite festival that you've been to, or what are you looking forward to?
Recommended acts?


xZ












No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts and love here.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog. :)

xZ