I'm so happy I could cry!




After EIGHT years of waiting, and making sure that I've had enough in my bank to cover ticket/flight costs in the case that such a magnificent event might happen,
RADIOHEAD ARE FINALLY COMING TO AUSTRALIA in November this year!!

I've been a fan of the band ever since my best friend introduced me to them in Year 10. I've always suspected they might come and skip Adelaide (as many big names do), opting instead for the larger Sydney or Melbourne venues. Hence, my idea of keeping enough to travel to wherever they might play, which came with the fear of missing out.

So I'm going to Melbourne!! ^_^ On my own at this point, but I'm sure there will be someone to team up with, if not, mehhhh!

It's funny when you don't have anyone to share your excitement with... When my boyfriend asked me why I was excited, I said, "Only because MY FAVOURITE BAND is playing!", and he never even asked me who I meant. Then he yawned.

Anyway! Here is some magic for you:




xZ

1 comment :

Feel free to share your thoughts and love here.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog. :)

xZ