Taking selfies is hard work














I started this blog with the intent of sharing my (sometimes carelessly thrown together) daily style.
I'll admit I have been incredibly slack on this front. I watch fashion and lifestyle bloggers post pretty pictures daily and I think, How on earth did you find time between eating and sleeping and working to do that?
But I've realised: there is time in any day to be photographed and chuck it up on the computer. It just takes massive dedication to take those photos on your own. Trying to get a full-body shot is a nightmare! Perching my camera on top of cars, asking my 13-year-old brother to help (who, by the way, currently has a broken arm), holding the camera as far as I can from my face without dislocating my own ligaments...
I did exactly all of that for you today.
But tomorrow, TOMORRROW, I am going to do something different.
I am going to unwrap that nifty little remote control I ordered on eBay last year, and brush the dust off my tripod.
Yeah I know, how genius am I to actually use my resources?

Look forward to it.


xZ





Wearing Sportsgirl beanie | thrifted jacket | Temt top | Spicysugar pants | Urban Outfitters watch | Target flats

No comments :

Post a Comment

Feel free to share your thoughts and love here.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog. :)

xZ