Like a princess with no real jewels




Guess what?!
I got paid!!
And as soon as I saw those figures in my online bank account jump from $3.70 to $300+, I hopped on ModCloth and BOUGHT A DRESS!
...and two other things as well. I couldn't resist!

So, you're wondering, which did I pick?

Well actually I've had my eye on it for a while... and it's not the kind of dress that everyone would suit or even like, which is why I love it. Beautiful lace; an awesome A-line figure; an out-of-the ordinary colour in limey greeny yellow? Here it is:-










Do you like it? :)
If so, how would you personally style it?

I can't wait until it arrives, and then I'll probably want to buy a gazillion more pretty things. Online shopping has finally got a hold of me.

Happy Friday night to you all!

xZ

2 comments :

  1. I am super excited about seeing this one on you :) bring on the posing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :D
      I would say it's embarrassing to be getting as good at posing as I am these days aha. But I will defs do some more in my new dress! "I'm ready for my close-up" *pouts*.
      I want to get some boots as sick as your new ones to wear with it!

      Delete

Feel free to share your thoughts and love here.
Thanks so much for visiting my blog. :)

xZ